Each bride is unique, and the key to finding everything she wants is an extensive selection with options to coordinate. Take a look at what Hortense B. Hewitt has to offer, and you won’t be disappointed. Look at Hortense B. Hewitt and you’ll find thousands of beautiful wedding-day accessories, bridal shower musts, fun wedding favors, bachelorette party novelties and anniversary mementos. In the early 1940’s, company founder Hortense B. Hewitt was at work in her New York apartment perfecting Glamour Garters-the original line of Hortense B. Hewitt products. After experiencing much success, Hewitt opened a showroom and set out to “clothe the feminine leg.” Her claim to fame was sewing garters for the young Queen Elizabeth and her wedding party. with insight and initiative, Hortense B. Hewitt was influential in the development of the wedding industry as it is today. with this fascinating legacy as its backbone, Hortense B. Hewitt Co. has become renowned for its extensive line of wedding accessories and gifts. Hortense B. Hewitt is characterized by fine fabrics, exceptional quality, competitive prices and breathtaking style.
- Package of 25 ivory shimmer favor boxes with ornate, die-cut heart design; white sheer ribbon included
- Boxes are 2 x 2 x 2.75-inch
- Makes it easy to create something special for guests
- Ivory favor boxes work beautifully with almost any theme or color, or mix and match with other Hortense B. Hewitt favor boxes in a variety of colors and prints
- Hortense b. hewitt ‘s reputation of excellence dates to the 1940s, and we strive to meet the needs of today’s dynamic brides and grooms by continually developing products that fulfill their dreams