These large seed paper hearts will blossom into a garden of flowers if planted and cared for. The perfect favor for weddings or memorial services. The paper is 100% tree free. Embedded in the paper is a blend of seeds which include: spurred snapdragon, tussock bellflower, creeping thyme, lilac godetia, foxglove, catchfly, monkeyflower, English daisy, red corn poppy and showy evening primrose, a combination of perennials and annuals. These are die cut from paper made in Seattle, Washington. Our wildflower blend papers contain all of the following us origin wildflower seeds: snapdragon (annual), petunia (annual), beardtongue (perennial), daisy (perennial), thyme (perennial), poppy (annual), foxglove ( biennial/perennial ), catchfly ( biennial/perennial ), maiden pinks (perennial), chamomile (perennial). The plants tolerate partial shade and need 4 hours a day of direct sunlight. Will grow to about 3′. The blend of seeds we have selected to include in our papers was chosen to ensure that regardless of your growing region some of the plant seeds embedded in our paper will flourish.
- Handmade seed paper that sprouts into flowers when properly planted and cared
- Heart shapes measure 2.85 inches wide by 2.5 inches tall
- Pink larkspur flower petals embedded in the sheets for soft natural coloring
- Paper made in the USA with 100% cotton fibers
- Set of 48 heart shapes in the package